The Whalen Family | Charlotte, N.C. Family Photography

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I photographed the Whalens on a perfect autumn evening, complete with beautiful fall colors at their peak.

The Whalens were hoping to update their family pictures and to capture a special photograph for their holiday card. I think it's really important to take the time to update family photos at least once a year -- especially of young children that change and grow so fast.

We had a great time during the Whalen family shoot and I must say, I was most impressed with how easy going and sweet the boys were with one another. They made my job very easy!




Charlotte Photographer | Charlotte Family Photography | Davidson Photographer | North Carolina Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE