Newton Family | Belmont, N.C. Family Session

Friday, November 8, 2013

I was lucky enough to photograph the beautiful Newton family a couple of weekends ago. Michael and Brandy are both super talented photographers with a business of their own, so I was especially anxious about capturing images that they would love.

As a photographer, I fully understand how strange it can feel to be on the other side of the lens -- but the Newtons were total troopers. My favorite location of their shoot was an old abandoned home in the Belmont area. I'm especially in love with the family shot of them all hanging out while Michael "Newt" was playing the guitar.

They're such a good looking bunch of people, so I had a hard time narrowing down which images to share here. Below are some of my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE