Sarah & J.J. | Charlotte, N.C. Engagement Session

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sarah and J.J. are such a sweet couple and we had a blast during their engagement shoot. Sarah just so happens to be my sister-in-law and her and J.J. were in town visiting from Wisconsin.

It meant the world to me that they asked if I would take some engagement pictures for them. I think that their love for each other shines through the photos.

I especially loved the light and feel of the shots that we took under a willow tree next to a pond.

As if we weren't already having a great time at the shoot, we topped it off with hot apple cider donuts and fresh brewed hard cider. Could there be a better pairing?



B. Mae Photo | Charlotte Photographer | Charlotte Engagement Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE