Brandy | Fort Mill, S.C. Boudoir Session

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I was excited when my friend, Brandy reached out to me to take boudoir photos as a surprise for her husband. She planned to print a photo book for him to give to him on his birthday. Her husband just so happens to be a very talented photographer, so I knew that he would appreciate some beautiful images of his wife.

Brandy is a super fun and chill (and did I mention gorgeous?) lady, so we had a great time capturing these photos. Brandy put a lot of thought into the style of boudoir that she wanted. As a couple they are both really into music, so we grabbed some shots with their record collection and with her wearing her husband's favorite band t-shirt (The Avett Brothers, solid choice).

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a man out there that wouldn't love to have photos like these of their significant other.



Charlotte, N.C. Boudoir  |  Fort Mill, S.C. Boudoir  |  Charlotte, N.C. Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE